In Russian — https://miaban.ru/themes/gen-in-azer/struggle_1_rus/
1. Azerbaijan was created by Turkey as a second Turkish state. Azerbaijanis are Transcaucasian Turks. This is one people. The name «Azerbaijanis» was invented in the 1920s and officially approved in ex-USSR in 1936.
2. Some of the genocidal acts by Turkey were committed in the Transcaucasus until 1923.
3. At the heart of the genocidal policy of the two Turkish states is the ideology of Pan-Turkism, pan-Turanism.
4. In every republic (democratic 1918-20, Soviet 1921-1990, independent 1991-2018), Azerbaijan carried out a genocidal policy against Armenians, including genocidal acts in Baku in September 1918, in March 1920 in Shushi, in Sumgait 1988, in Baku in 1990, in Maragha in 1992, war crimes in 1991-94, white genocide in Nakhichevan, including 100% mobilization genocidal policy in the Nagorno Karabakh region during WWII years of 1941-45, including cultural genocide, etc.
5. The genocidal policy and genocidal acts of the Turkish tandem of Turkey and Azerbaijan are a single process, a single scenario with a single anti-Armenian plan.
6. The duration of the 74-year period with genocidal acts from Azerbaijan (1918-1992) is almost three times more than 27-year period from Turkey (1896-1923).
7. The genocidal policy, continuous for a century, and the totality of dozens of genocidal acts on the part of Azerbaijan against the Armenian people is nothing short of Genocide, and this is how all former and continuing crimes of Azerbaijan should be qualified. This is a part of the unified Armenian Genocide by the single criminal Turkish tandem of Turkey and Azerbaijan.
8. On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the massacres of Armenians in September 1918 in Baku and the 30th anniversary of the massacres of Armenians in Sumgait in 1988, the first international conference in Yerevan in September 2018 is been planned.
Details – upon request. We’re looking for international scholars and public figures, activists from Diaspora and for the supporters for the first important and resonant public event.
Please spread this information out among your friends.